TAX HOLIDAY BANGLADESH 2013
FE Report The Dhaka Inventory Trade (DSE) authority proposed Sunday the tax holiday facility for the share market place for a time period of 5 several years after demutualisation of the bourses. It created the proposal in its 11-point advice produced to the Nationwide …
i want to begin a knit garments factory in bangladesh. i dont know if it is rewarding or not. can anybody advise me for it? is there any possiblities to dropped the expenditure?
Solution by Hafiz
Bangladesh Knitwear Makers & Exporters Affiliation (BKMEA) has a site and the banner reads like:
“Knitwear is the 2nd biggest export earning sector of the country which is predicted to become variety one particular really quickly.”
We know that the knit-items’ export from Bangladesh is earning actual money (income) in examine to the woven-objects. The quality of our knitting items far surpasses people are produced in India.
Comparison of labor price in textile industries:
one. Thailand = US$ 1.00 per hour
two. India = US$ .sixty for each hour
three. Sri Lanka = US$ .45 per hour
four. Vietnam = US$ .40 for each hour
5. Indonesia = US$ .forty for each hour
six. Pakistan = US$ .40 for each hour
7. China = US$ .35 for each hour
8. Bangladesh = US$ .25 for each hour
Power price in Bangladesh is reduced compared to India and Pakistan
1. India = US$ .095 for each Kilowatt Hour (KwH)
2. Pakistan = US$ .08 for each Kilowatt Hour (KwH)
three. Bangladesh = US$ .07 for every Kilowatt Hour (KwH)
There are six Export Processing Zones in Bangladesh:
1. Dhaka EPZ
2. Chittagong EPZ
three. Comilla EPZ
four. Mongla EPZ
5. Ishwardi (Pabna) EPZ
six. Uttara (Nilphamari-Rangpur) EPZ
Industries in the EPZs take pleasure in Tax Getaway for 10 years, exemption of revenue tax on interest on borrowed capital (5 to 7 a long time), flexibility from National Import Policy Limitations, and some other services which are not loved by industries outdoors EPZs.
Some of the specific services and incentives for overseas buyers are who are investing in EPZs are as follows:
- No Import Obligation for a hundred% export oriented industries. For other industries it is 5% Ad Valorem.
- Exemption of cash flow tax upto three-years for expatriate personnel
- Services for entire repatriation of invested money, profit and dividends.
- Foreign investor can established up ventures possibly wholly owned or in joint collaboration with nearby spouse.
- No import duty is billed in scenario of money machineries and spares.
- Particular incentives are provided to motivate non-resident Bangladeshis for expenditure in the place.
Details & Figures of the Knitwear sector of Bangladesh for FY 2005-2006:
Total Export: US$ 3,816.ninety eight Million (2nd Premier after the Woven sector)
one. United states = 618.51 Million
2. EU = 2,910.fifty two Million
3. Canada = 188.fifty five Million
4. Others = 99.40 Million
Other important data:
- Share in Nationwide Export: 36.26%
- Share in RMG Export: 48.31%
- Yearly growth: 35.38%
- Internet Retention Volume: US$ 2,290.19
- Net Retention Price: 60%
- Worth Addition: seventy five%
- Quantity Exported: a hundred sixty five.02 million dozens.
- Labor pressure (Immediate): 1.00 Million, about 70% of them are women.
- Labor force (Indirect): .50 Million
- Variety of member Units: one,091 as of 2006.
BKMEA Dhaka Place of work:
Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope earlier mentioned aids.
Would like you all the luck in your undertaking.